Some of our visitors facing the issue with bid simulator. They want to know why it is not visible for them or deactive. Bid simulator may not alway guide you to estimate your bid changes. Following are some common reasons why bid simulator is unavailable for few advertisers.
- Lack of Data. Bid simulator might not be able to provide estimates if a campaign, keyword, ad group, or product group was recently added, or didn’t receive many clicks in the last 7 days.
- Bid simulator will not work for newly created campaigns, adgroups/prodcut groups and newly added keywords.
- Bid simulators may not be able to provide estimates, if the campaign has reached or nearly reached its daily budget at least once in the last 7 days.
- Bid Simulator is not available for product groups that use the Item ID attribute.
- Bid simulators don’t work for the campaigns using Maximize Clicks bidding.
- The Bid Simulator might not be able to provide estimates for keyword-level bids, if you’re using the Bid Simulator at the ad group level.
- Bid simulators don’t work with campaigns that have active experiments running.